About Your Dentist
- 1974 graduate, Millikin University
- 1979 graduate, Loyola UniversityCollege of Dental Surgery
- Private practice since 1979 - Decatur, IL
- Alumnus of L.D. Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education ( www.pankey.org)
- Alumnus of The Dawson Academy
- Teaching Assistant - L.D. Pankey Institute
- Member of the American Dental Associationand the Illinois State Dental Society
- Vice President, American Equilibration Society
- Scientific Investigatior Committee Mentor
- Master of the Academy of General Dentistry (MAGD)
- Past President of AES Leaders in Occlusion, TMD and Comprehensive Care
View Dr. Jesek's Curriculum Vitae| Articles Written by Dr. Jesek
"I love being a dentist and being able to work with my hands. Getting to know your patients and providing them with their dental needs is truly a pleasure every day."
Dr. Coffey's number one priority is the overall health of his patients. The Long Creek Dental Care team takes their time to ensure each and every patient's needs are met, so they feel comfortable and respected. Motivating his patients to stay vigilant about maintaining a healthy mouth is of Dr. Coffey's utmost concern. He encourages his patients to be a part of their treatment planning process, which, in turn, allows him and his team to provide superior care for the betterment of their patients' health.
Dr. Coffey is currently an active member of the Illinois State Dental Society and American Dental Association.
Life & Hobbies
Dr. Coffey grew up in Taylorville, Illinois, where he was the younger of two children. When he isn't practicing dentistry, he enjoys being outdoors, whether he's fishing, hiking, or just camping. Sports are his passion, as he wrestled and played football and baseball in his youth. As Dr. Coffey has grown older, his love to travel and see new places has been quite the thrill, and he's always anxious for his next adventure.